First aid kits are designed as a general tool for emergencies. Kitchens have special risks and so require additional items.
First aid modules for commercial kitchens
Modules to suit your needs
In my previous update about the OnSolution product range I mentioned the add-in modules for the kitchen, burns and eye.
At Fine Food we found that the Burns Module was incredibly popular. It contains some essential extras for where minor burns are likely to occur:
- 2 x BurnAid Gel Dressing 10cm x 10cm
- 10 x BurnAid Gel Satchets 3.5g
- 2 Bandage Conforming 7.5cm
- 1 Polythene Sheet Small
- 1 Polythene Sheet Medium
- 1 Polythene Sheet Large
- Burn instruction card
The Kitchen Module combined the need for extra burn precautions with the need for blue tapes. It contains:
- 2 BurnAid Gel Dressing 10cm x 10cm
- 1 BurnAid Gel Spray 50mL
- 1 Blue strips bandaids packet of 50
- 1 Blue visual tape 2.5cm x 5m
- 1 Combine pad 20cm x 20cm
These kits are ideal for adding onto an existing first-aid kit. They are not first-aid kit replacements.