With our Wireless Temperature Sensor, you can easily get temperature change alarms on your smartphone or in your inbox. No longer do you have to worry about whether your food is going off in your fridge, or whether your vaccines are being ruined in an overheating vaccine fridge. The Wireless Temperature Sensor allows you to easily setup notifications when the temperature falls outside of your desired temperature range. With the Wireless Temperature Sensor, you’ll save time on reporting, save lives by ensuring your products don’t become too hot/cold, and therefore you’ll save your reputation.
The Wireless Temperature Sensor not only allows you to monitor temperatures, but now it also supports monitoring humidity.
This Wireless Temperature Sensor is ideal for:
- Cafe/Restaurant Fridges/Freezers
- Vaccine Fridges
- Display cabinets
- Monitoring critical equipment such as in a server room or data center
- Programmable sample rate
- Wireless connectivity
- Get alarms and notifications when the temperature falls out of your desired range*.
- iOS and Android app available for easy setup and notifications.
- Long battery life.
- -30°C to 80°C temperature range.
* NOTE: when the sensor is out of range of the Wireless Ethernet Base, no data will be recorded and you won’t receive any alarm notifications. If you would like to still record temperatures even when connectivity has been lost, have a look at the Wireless Temperature Logger.