Set and Forget
Once installed, these units perform flawlessly for years on a single user-replaceable battery.
Temperature reports straight to your phone or computer
Our wireless loggers connect to a basestation that is connected to the internet via an ethernet cable. No matter where you are, temperature data can be read from the logger at any time using the handy smartphone app.
Be alerted about abnormal temperatures in time to take action
Your logger can be configured to send alerts to your phone or email if temperatures go above or below normal ranges, or if mains power is lost – allowing you to take action before stock spoils.
- Inbuilt Memory (8192 recordings) so you never miss a recording.
- Programmable sample rate (the interval between recordings).
- Wireless connectivity – data available immediately on your phone or computer.
- Get alarms and notifications on your smartphone when the temperature falls out of your desired range*.
- Easy-to-use iOS and Android smartphone app.
- Long battery life.
- -30°C to 80°C temperature range.
* NOTE: when the logger is out of range of the Wireless Ethernet Base, you won’t receive any alarm notifications.