Instructional video on how to install your SaniTimer® Unit
Installation instructions for a sink faucet with external 55/64-27 thread:
- On the sink that you are installing this on, make sure the water faucets are turned off.
- Take the entire “Hand washing timer device” and all components out of its packaging.
- Remove the existing sink faucet aerator and rubber washer for the desired sink faucet.
- Attach and secure the SaniTimer to the sink faucet making sure the rubber gasket is in place between the faucet adaptor and the sink faucet thread. (See Diagram 1-1 on pg.5). DO NOT OVER-TIGHTEN but fasten securely so no water leaks out and threading remains firmly intact. If needed. Use the supplied 22mm wrench to tighten.
- Make sure all components are wiped dry from any moisture or liquids before using.
- Place the “Health Code Ordinance for Hand-Washing” sign with in eye leve and arm’s length from your hand washing sink. You can retrieve and then print the bi-lingual sign at www.sanitimer.com.au
- You should now turn on the sink faucet and the Sanitimer™ will activate and countdown automatically from 30 seconds. This will give the user enough time to rinse and wash their hands for at least 20 seconds before returning to work. When the water is shut off the timer will turn off and reset itself to 30 seconds for the next user.
- The SaniTimer™ will only activate when the water to the sink is turned on and it will turn off when the flow of water stops.
- Any disassembly of the device will void the product.