The Wireless Ethernet Base links your wireless temperature sensors to the internet. Simply hook your Ethernet Base up to the internet via your network switch/modem, and then you’re ready to go. The Ethernet Base provides up to 100m line-of-sight range for up to 50 wireless sensors.
Not sure how many Ethernet Bases you need?
Although the Ethernet Base offer 100m of line-of-sight range to your sensors, this can be reduced due to various factors. Please take into consideration the following points when deciding how many Ethernet Bases to buy:
- Can communicate up to 100m line of sight
- If placing the sensor in a fridge or freezer this range is reduced. Practically it will normally go from the freezer, through the kitchen/room and into the adjacent office.
- If you have multiple locations you may need additional Wireless Ethernet Bases.
Need help deciding?
- Give us a call on 1300 30 33 34 or email us. We’re more than happy to discuss the specifics of your site.
- If you think you may need additional Wireless Ethernet Bases then buy them up front and we will refund the money if they aren’t needed (or be prepared to buy an extra Ethernet Base later)
- No Risk Installation Guarantee: If the product doesn’t work on your site we will refund the money. (The only thing we ask is that you use a single sensor to test all locations first)
What’s in the Box:
- 1x Wireless Ethernet Base to connect up to 50 sensors.
- 1x Australian AC adapter (100V~240V input 50/60Hz) power supply
- 1x Ethernet cable to connect to your DSL/Cable modems, or WLAN routers’ Ethernet port.
- Online web/server hosting for life – there are no subscription/service fee of any kind for life.