The KeepAlert Logger is designed to measure CO2 levels as well as temperature and humidity. It can ‘wake up’, take readings, store them in memory and then go back to sleep. This conserves battery power. It has a memory of 5,200 readings. The KeepAlert Logger measures up to 30% CO2 level.
- Cold Chain Management
- Agricultural Production
- Monitoring of office environments
- HVAC Systems
- Storage and Warehousing
- Agricultural Research
Features and Benefits
- Automatic recording of CO2, Temperature and Humidity
- Easy to download information
- No need for External Probes
- NATA Certifiable
- Replaceable batteries
- Non-dispersive Infrared measurement
- Single Unit
- On off switch
- Uses 4 x AA batteries
How is it Used?
- Turn off the KeepAlert Logger
- Set up how often you want the CO2, temperature and humidity recorded with the user-friendly software
- Place the KeepAlert Logger into the area where data is to be logged.
- Turn On
- When required plug the KeepAlert Logger back into the computer and see exactly what happened, when and for how long
- Save your results for later reference