Temperature Loggers are used to automatically monitor and record the temperature and humidity in rooms, containers, fridges or freezers, or any other place imaginable. These convenient devices are used extensively in the food, hospitality, transport and medical industries to ensure goods are kept at the correct temperature.
A temperature logger can tell you:
- when excessive temperatures were reached
- for how long that temperature was maintained
- how often excessive temperatures were reached
- average temperature and temperature cycles
OnSolution sells three different lines of small and cost-effective loggers:
- Entry Level USB Data Loggers: Our new USB Temperature and Humidity Data Loggers are suitable for when you only need the one logger and basic data analysis.
- The Thermocron and LogTag line of loggers are our more advanced products, suitable for when you need more than one logger and detailed reporting and analysis. These tiny devices can sit in position and operate from an embedded battery, and when you need the data you simply connect them to a computer and analyse the data with our easy to use software.
- T&D Wireless Data Loggers: These models will wirelessly report the data back to your computer, removing the need to constantly check the results manually.
Our websites also have a variety of details on temperature logging, such as an overview of loggers, information on logging for the food and hospitality industries, and information on vaccine temperature. We also write a blog about this range of products and their applications.
If you want to find the most appropriate logger for your requirements from our extensive range, you can use our Temperature Logger Chooser.
If you need any more information, you are invited to contact OnSolution directly.